The Central Coast's Best Golf Event Venue
Creating, managing, and running a group golf event is a tough job for anyone. We know event coordinators have rigorous demands placed on them in the hopes of producing a great outing. That's why so may groups trust the professional staff at Hunter Ranch to make their events a huge success. And it's why Hunter Ranch is the best golf event venue on the Central Coast.
Impeccable service truly sets Hunter Ranch apart. You can rely on a staff that knows what event planners require to make their occasion memorable. Attentive and responsive, every member of the Hunter Ranch team strives to anticipate your needs, exceed your expectations, and make your planning job easier.
Golf Digest: 4 ½ Stars
Your group will enjoy one of California's best designed, and best conditioned 18-hole Championship courses, with unique challenges for every level of play. We feature a beautiful Australian Outback-style Clubhouse. The beautiful Paso Robles location combines a serene setting, an exciting wine country locale and fabulous golf, year-round. You can book your outing up to one year in advance.
Here's what we'll do for your group:
- Up to one year advance bookings
- We'll set up a fun 4-person Scramble, for example, complete with an innovative handicap system, or any other format you desire. Check with our staff - we've done them all.
- Provide each player with a Rules and Information sheet of all of the day's activities
- Create your 4-somes (or 5-somes, or even 6-somes!), if you haven't already
- Create scorecards for each player or group based on format, with “stroke holes” indicated if necessary
- Print cart signs with players names, hole assignments for shotgun starts or tee times complete with your business, theme or event logo
- Golf carts can be set up with boxed lunches, iced beverages of your choice, tee prizes and/or “goodie bags”, all based on your wants, wishes and desires
- Range Balls provided at the range. Players can take advantage of our fun yet challenging 3-hole Par-3 course, the practice bunker and/or the practice putting greens
- Specialty Hole apparatus and set-up provided, with some innovative choices (such as a Closest-To-Pin in two shots!) and the traditional options along with really impressive hole-in-one packages
- Complete scoring after the event utilizing “old school” calligraphy scoreboards, recaps and summaries of all the day's winners. Special discounts available in our fully stocked golf shop to create the perfect prize table of awards for those lucky winners
- Enjoy the incredible creations of F&B Manager Kelly and her team of culinary experts, including a wide range of customized buffets, sit-down meals or simple hors d’ouvres.
- Nestled among rolling hills, grape vineyards and beautiful oak trees, the Australian-themed clubhouse at Hunter Ranch provides a “Relaxation Quotient” unparalleled on the Central Coast. What can we create for you?