Quick.golf - Now Time is On Your Side
Hunter Ranch golfers – we have something new for you. Quick.golf lets you play as many holes as you have time for, and only pay for the holes you play. It’s a new way to play the game you love.
You don't need to reserve a tee time. In fact, no advance planning is needed with Quick.golf. Just check the app to see that we are "Open" for Quick.golf before you come to the course. CLICK HERE to listen to a short podcast about Quick.golf, at the 15-minute mark.
Click the Quick.golf icon below for directions to the web app and to sign up – you will only need to do this once. Bookmark the web app to your smartphone homescreen - you'll see the same icon shown below. We’ll designate certain days and times for Quick.golf play – all you have to do is open the web app on your smartphone to see when it is available, then come on out and play.
$4 per hole including cart for the public
$3 per hole including cart for Players Club
Hey, you can play a quick 5 holes for just 20 bucks! Here are a few reasons why we think Quick.golf is a great idea:
- Not able to convince your non-golfing significant other to endure a 4 hour round? Try dinner and four holes to burn off a few calories and take in some scenery.
- Not willing to pay $100+ for a full round at a course that you’ve never played before? Take a trial run by playing a few holes for less than $20 and you can decide whether to return for a full round.
- You can still squeeze in a few holes at twilight for a great nightcap.
- Want to help a beginner learn to play without stress? Don’t subject them to a death march of frustration… play a little Quick.golf and leave time for something fun after golf.
- On the road and heading back to your hotel in the evening? Rather than vegetating in your room or on a bar stool, find a nearby Quick.golf course for some fun.
- On a buddy golf trip with 18 holes already played today? If your gang isn’t up for another full 18, stop before or after dinner for some Quick.golf.
- The home course is hosting an event with a 1pm shotgun today and there’s no opportunity to play a full round? Sneak in some Quick.golf in the morning or evening.
- Want to get your junior golfer out to see how he or she is doing? Play just a few holes with Quick.golf.
There are dozens of ways that people can partake of a ‘golf snack’ vs. a full meal. Use Quick.golf to take advantage of these opportunities. Check it out at www.quick.golf/playnow.